Monday, July 5, 2010

And Now it Begins

So, this morning, I woke up even earlier (six this time). I tried to go out and buy breakfast for Vivi and her boyfriend but they hadn't woken up yet. Vivi's mom took me out to walk to the area's temple (Vivi is the younger sister of my mom's friend). When we came back, we found that the other girl (Vivi's cousin), had come out. We walked around the block, which turned out to belong to their relatives and other family members (1 traditional house and two 4 story houses). Vivi still hadn't got up, so her cousin and I went to the high speed rail station and had starbucks (I managed to pay for parking). By the time we got back (and a little more), Vivi finally woke up, and her boyfriend drove us all to the airport (not forgetting to buy two more topica teas for me—which they refused to allow me to pay for).

At the airport, I met most of my team members. Rode a double story tour bus to Taitung. Took 8 hours--I'm glad I caught up on my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment